It’s that time of year again. If you’ve enjoyed this year’s GPAC events and are looking for a way to give back and to lead, you should consider running for GPAC leadership for next year.
Come to an info session on Feb. 24th at 5:00pm in TCC 432. More information and RSVPs can be found here: GPAC Elections Information Session 2.
If you can’t make the info session, please contact Justin at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jackson at email@example.com. Also, take note of the following documents:
Spring 2014 GPAC Elections
GPAC Bylaws 2013-14 proposed
Appendix A & B – GPAC Officer Descriptions 2013-14 proposed
Thanks, and fight on!
Below are descriptions of a few documents that we hope will be helpful to first years (and even second years) as we begin the school year. Click here to be connected to PDFs of each.
- GPAC First Year Committee Application: This committee is open to incoming MPA’s and MPP’s and is a great leadership opportunity for students to learn more about GPAC and get involved. DEADLINE TO APPLY IS SEPTEMBER 8th!
- GPAC 2013 OrgChart: This document shows the structure of GPAC and who’s involved.
- GPAC Officer Descriptions: This describes what different GPAC officers do.
- GSG GPAC Senator Description: This is another leadership opportunity for incoming MPA’s and MPP’s to serve as a senator with the Graduate Student Government and GPAC. Separate application process to follow.
- GPAC List of Events Flyer: Finally, this is an updated flyer of our upcoming events!